Health Tips :- (Info from web)
- Raspberries are rich source of dietary fiber.
- They are high in antioxidants as well – studies shows that antioxidants in berries plays good role against cancer,aging, inflammation etc.
- Fresh raspberries are high in Vitamin C. Consuming Vitamin C enriched fruits helps to resist infections, inflammations, and free radicle.
- Which also contain Vitamin E and Vitamin A.
- They also enriched with minerals such as potassium – which plays an important role in controlling heart rate and blood pressure, Manganese – which is used as co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme by the body, Copper – is required in the production of red blood cells.
- There are rich in Vitamin B-complex and Vitamin K as well.
(Visited 211 times, 1 visits today)