Dessert is always my weak area and I may avoid my main meal to dig in to the dessert and fill my tummy with those deliciousness. Cheesecake is in my top favorite desserts, love those creamy lusciousness with mildly sweet crust. Have you checked my absolutely delicious Dulce De Leche Cheesecake?
Do you know why I love this white chocolate cheesecake soo much??!!They are so incredibly delicious ,easy to make,Creamy and simplyyyy melt in you mouth, I can make this ahead and more over, its No Bake Cheesecake tooo!!!!. There is no gelatin added. Hmmm what I poured on top to get that tangy balance……yes my favorite Lemon Curd. No mood for lemon curd??!! Top it with your other favorite fruit topping or Simply opt it out guys…. it taste great by its own! Please use good quality eating chocolate if you wish to get best cheesecake (No baking chocolate please).
I made this cheesecake when we invited my friend and family here for dinner and we simply enjoyed it to the bit. When we plan for inviting someone here, first thing I will start thinking is “What I will make for dessert”?!!! and I always make something which I can make a day or two ahead. There are two reason why I wanna make it ahead of time – One if at all dessert experiment is failing, I have enough time for plan B 😉 and second is next day I can completely spend my time on main meal (which mostly I make Indian meals, as I wanted to introduce our Indian cuisines to Uzbek guests).
This pictures were clicked in hurry just an hour before guest arrive and sun was about to set too, somehow managed to get few clicks. You might be thinking why can’t I make those desserts some other day when no guests and take pictures. If I make those delicious goodies for our 2 member family, hubby will take only a slice or at the most second slice next day!! Finally I will end up indulge in it and finish off all those without any doubt! But weighting scale won’t show mercy on me guys ;-), huh I put on weight soo fast :(. I envy those ladies who dig in so much and still maintain their curves :(. Anyways it taste soo great than it looks for sure!!! Ingredients are very easily available and no much fuss too!
Recipe partly adapted from manilaspoon. Lets see the recipe!!
Health Tips :-
- Cheese contain dietary mineral selenium, which play an important role in our body function.
- It contain Calcium and zinc as well.
- They are Enriched with Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K etc…
- Always have sugar loaded goodies occasionally and with controlled portion size :-).
- Biscuits – 225 g (your choice of biscuits like digestive or graham crackers)
- Melted butter – 100 g
- Cream Cheese – 500 mg (at room temperature)
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 Table spoon
- White chocolate – 360 g
- Butter – 40 g
- Vanilla extract – 2 tea spoon
- Lemon Curd – 1 Recipe
- Prepare the lemon curd as per the recipe and completely cool it down before you pour on to the cheesecake.
- In a food processor take biscuits/graham cracker, pulse until you get fine crumbs and then add in melted butter and incorporate well.
- In a 9″ round spring pan press the prepared crumbs using back of glass or anything flat surface evenly. Keep them in the refrigerator to firm up until you make the filling.
- Take white chocolate and butter in a glass/steel bowl and melt it by keeping under the simmering water (double boiler) , melt and keep aside.(please don’t add hot chocolate directly to the cream mixture, keep aside to cool down a bit while you make cream cheese mixture)
- Meanwhile, mix the room temperature cream cheese using a stand mixer and keep aside.
- In another bowl, whip the cream with sugar and vanilla, then slowly incorporate it with cream cheese.
- Now add melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and incorporate well.
- Take out the refrigerated base and slowly pour in the prepared cheesecake mixture evenly and keep back to the refrigerator to firm up about 1 hour.
- Now Pour the prepared lemon curd on top of the cheesecake and keep it back to refrigerator for minimum 8 hours or over night. Better to prepare a day before you serve, so that cheesecake gets enough time to set completely.
- To cut the cheesecake easily and neatly, dip the knife in hot water before each slice, wipe off the knife after each cutting before dipping into the water.
- Enjoy with your loved one!! Lemme know how you enjoyed it!
Tips & Tricks :-
- Use good quality white chocolate for the best cheesecake (No baking chocolate please).