At times we feel so lazzzy to cook, but somehow we must cook before our loved ones are in… after work. Those lazzy days we find some quick and easy recipes and sometimes which comes out really delicious. This is one amongst such recipes which is really easy and tasty, you can have very relaxed dinner or hassle free lunch with this.
You just need a simple marination and pop into the pre heated oven or grill, and you are done!!! Chicken can be marinated a night before you planning it for lunch or in the morning if you are doing it for dinner.You can use this chicken in many other recipes as well. Left overs can make delicious sandwiches,salads etc….What more you want from this simple, yet delicious chicken?!
We enjoyed it with Lipioshka (Local Uzbek bread) and Salad.
Lets gets stared…………..
Health Tip :- (Source)
- Grilling is a more healthy way compared to frying.
- Chicken has alot of protein and very little fat (Avoide chicken skin)
- Niacin content in chicken helps to reduce cholesterol.
- Pantothetic acid in Chicken helps to calm down your nerves and relieve your stress.So having grilled chicken with this easy recipe will calm you down in all way :).
- Skinless Chicken Breast – 500 g (2 C Breasts)
- Olive oil – 2 Table spoon
- Fresh Parsley – 1 table spoon (finely chopped)
- Dried Oregano – 1 tea spoon
- Chilli Flakes – 1 tea spoon
- Lemon Juice – Half of 1 lemon
- Garlic – 3 cloves (minced)
- Salt – to taste
- Take all the marinade ingredients in a bowl or a zipper lock back. Mix and incorporate well.
- Add the chicken into it and rub well. Marinate for 1 to 2 hours minimum or over night.
- Preheat your oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 180 ° C and place aluminium foil in a baking sheet and keep it under the grill. Place the rack in the middle position.
- Place the marinated chicken on prepared grill sheet and grill it for 12 to 15 minutes each side or until done. (adjust the time as per your oven).
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve hot with your preferred side/Bread/Salads.
Tips & Tricks :-
- This can be prepared for your grilling party/barbique party and recipe can be easily doubled.
- Any other herbs can also be added as per your taste and preferance.(Like..Thyme,rosemary,cilantro etc) either fresh or dried.