This is my very first award for my little space on web nominated by a talented blogger Vikram Bishla @ Blogomaniac. Thank you so much Vikram for making me feel this special. I am really honoured.He write about philosophy, spiritualism, social-political affairs and many more at his precious space. I highly recommend you all to visit his blog. Thank you again Vikram.This is really an inspiration for the new bloggers like me :). I am sorry for taking this long to post this.
11 Random facts about me :-
- I am an Indian, lives in Uzbekistan.
- I love to go back to UAE (my favorite place ever), where favorite part of my life I lived.
- I have a very sweetest tooth and I love eating anything sweet.
- I eat more chocolates when I am stressed out.
- I love little kids, they are so cute and honest always 😍.
- I love music.
- I can spend hours on internet browsing anything and everything (often get scolding from my mom for that ;)…)
- I am a lazzy home maker at times (this title is given by my hubby 😊)
- I can sleep hours deeply. (My hubby gets jealous about me for this)
- I find joy in cooking and now a days so obsessed everything related to cooking like cook books,cookery show, cooking wares,……
- I love to go for long drive.
Answer to the questions of Vikram:
1 – what is your most memorable moment ?
I have had many memorable moments in my life, from being the best and the worst. One of the best and most memorable moment is when me and my hubby met directly after days and months of talks and chats through phone.
2 – the one thing you want to change in you?
I love being me, don’t wanna change anything as such.
3 – one thing that you want to change about your country?
Cleanliness. Even if our government took proactive action by giving title “Swach Bharat” – (clean India), I believe which is simply staying in black and white mode. I want to change the attitude of people towards clean and neat surroundings where they live.
4 – are you an outsider or insider?
I am an insider with people who are more close to me. Otherwise I am more of an outside. I don’t interact with people easily….little choosy.
5 – who is your favourite author?
Even though I am not a booky kind of, i love ‘Kamala Surayya’. Love her way of writing.
6 – what makes you angry?
If someone don’t keep up their words, which makes me angry.
7 – how do you define success?
As per me, Success is achieving something satisfactorily which is done with right aim. It is a never-ending process, we change aim after achieving one and it will go on….
8 – what is most important to you in life?
My family is most most important for me in my life.
9 – which is your favourite genre of books?
As I said I am not more into books. However, I love autobiographies.
10 – what do you regret about your life?
To be honest, by grace of god, I don’t regret about my life. Hope it will continue like that 🙂 .
11 – what keeps you motivated?
Unconditional support from my beloved people keeps me motivated 😊.
My nominees are :-
1 – Mrs. Twinkle
2 – Agnes Wright
4 – Ayan
5 – Lana
6 – Diya
7 – Megha Agrawal
8 – Stella
9 – Vicky
10 – Ben
Questions to my nominees :-
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What is your strength?
- Which is your most favorite food?
- Which cuisine you really wanted to try from the place of its origin?
- Which camera do you use to click the photography for your blog?
- What is a good thing which you learned through blogging?
- What health tip do you religiously follow to maintain your body & soul’s health.
- Who is your role model?
- What makes you happy?
- What is the best thing which you love about the place you live?
- Which country you wish to visit with your better half?
Congrats to all nominees!!! 😊