Yummyy molten lava chocolate cake will be ready for your chocolate carving in no time!!! I am very chocolaty girl and used to carve for it time to time. One sunday, after lunch I very badly wanted to have something with chocolate…. when my hubby was watching tv, I just rushed to kitchen, mixed all the ingredients in a bowl with a fork(it took less than a minute), poured the batter into two mug and popped into the oven. Believe me….yummyyy gooey,saucy molten lava chocolate cake was ready in 15 minutes. Soft cakey texture outside and chocolate lava flowing out from inside….yummmm…We both simply enjoyed it…(shhhhh….sunday no dieting🙅
There was no messup in the kitchen….just a bowl and fork to wash :). (The most hating part in the kitchen for me is washing the dishes 😦 ….) It can also be made in microwave, but I simply wanna avoid microwave oven use at the max and also the texture we get with both the oven is different.I liked my electric oven cake.
I am really addicted to this molten lava chocolate cake. Beware!!! You also gonna get addicted ;)…..Now a days whenever I carve for chocolaty cake, i used to go for this yummyyy treat…..hmmmm….have to check my weight ;)…..
I am sure you gonna try this soon after reading the recipe…. tell me after trying how much you enjoyed this chocolaty cake :). Give your family this lovely treat….
Lets get started…..
Health Tips :-
- Next time when you take a bite of chocolate, you dont need to feel over guilty. Dispite its bad reputation, studies shows that, there are many health benefits out of it.
- Chocolate helps to lowering cholesterol level.
- It may reduce the risk of cardio vascular problems.
- Chocolate may helps to prevent memory decline.
- In addition, some search suggest that chocolate may cause osteoporosis.
- Take it moderately.
Serves – 2
- Flour – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Unsweetened coco powder – 2 table spoon
- Baking powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt – a pinch
- Vanilla extract – 1 tea spoon
- Egg – 1 (small)
- Milk – 3 table spoon
- Melted butter – 3 table spoon
- Semi sweet chocolate of your choice – 30g
- Brewed coffee – 1/2 table spoon
- Preheat your oven at 180° C.Greese an oven proof mug with butter and keep aside. (See tips)
- Take a clean bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (from ingredients 1 – 5) and mix with a fork.
- Then, add all the wet ingredients one by one to it ( ingredients from 6 to 9) and mix nicely with fork, without forming any lumps.
- Pour your batter into the greesed mug.
- Now chop your chocolates and put the chocolate into it. (No need to push it down…it will sink by its own)
- Finally drizzle the coffee powder on top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 180 ° C Make sure not to over bake!
- Nowww….attack!!!!! Make sure your tongue dont get burned…i care for you :)…keep it cool down for atleast 5 minutes and enjoyy!!
Tips & Tricks
- You can also make this in microwave oven. If doing so, microwave it for 1 minute 10 seconds at 600 watt.
- You can make this in 2 individual serving cup or a single big cup.