Blue tin Danish butter cookies…. Dipping it in a cup of milk and melting in your mouth 😛yummmmm…. yes I am talking about that butter cookies… childhood favorite of many of us. This recipe was with me, since I started my baking (I don’t really remember from which site I got this recipe).Really delicious one. I am sure it will become big hit amongst your family….because it never used to stay long in my cookie container.
Lets see how its made…..
- Butter – 95 g
- Sugar – 1/3 cup (powdered)
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Vanilla -1 tsp
- Egg white – 1
- Flour – 1 cup
- Preheat the oven at 180° C
- Beat butter, powdered sugar and salt untill creamy.
- Then add vanilla and egg white and beat nicely.
- Now add the flour and combine well.
- Then put the dough into your piping bag with star nozzle, and pipe circle onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins at 180°C or untill you see side getting golden brown.
- Cool down and store it in air tight container.
Tips and Tricks :-
- Butter should be at room temperature.
- Measure the sugar and then powder it.
- If you dont have a piping bag/if you prefer, You can also roll the dough between parchment paper about 0.3 cm thickness, then refrigerate min for 30 mins and cut into desired shape and bake.