I love to bake anything and everything….yeh today we gonna bake something,which is divine!!!
who don’t like to have a moist dense flavourful pound cake once in a while?!! Lets keep aside all the diet for a while and dwell in the luxury treat….flavours of coconut,crunchiness of almond,extra moist of condensed milk…omg….its devine!!! You will love me for this 😜…..i am not joking…it will be a delicious treat for your loved one.
Health Tip :-
- Excercise extra 15 mins from today 😉
- Eat moderately.
- Butter – 1 cup ( room temperature)
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 3
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Sweetened Condensed milk – 3/4 cup
- Baking powder – 3/4 tsp
- Flour – 1 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- desiccated coconut – 1 cup
- Chopped almond – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven at 180° C. Grease your baking tin. (see tips)
- Mix dry ingredients (flour,salt,baking powder) and keep aside.
- Beat butter and sugar well untill fluffy.then add egg one at a time together with vanilla and beat well untill its pale yellow.
- Now mix in the condensed milk and incorporate well. ( don’t over beat…just mix with spatula)
- Now add the dry ingredients (flour,salt,baking powder) and gently fold with spatula untill it get incorporate well without any lumps.
- Now add the desiccated coconut and chopped almonds and mix. Your batter is ready!
- Pour the batter to the baking tin and just tap 2 to 3 times,(there will be chance for air bubbles to form inside) and straight to your oven.
- Bake for 40 to 45 mins or untill toothpick comes out clean.
- Now cool your cake untill it cool down completely. (I know you can’t control 😉 but you have to wait)
- Now cut into desired shape and enjoy!!!
Tips and Tricks :-
- Grease your baking tin with butter,and then spread little flour all over and discard the excess flour. If you are using silicon loaf,no need to grease,cake will come out clean.
- You can substitute any other nuts which you prefer,but I personally recommend almonds.